Meet the Tutors
Mary Perner, former Director of Twin Valley Learning Center, is an experienced educator with skills in motivating and working, with students from kindergarten through seventh grade in all subjects through the end of middle school. These include language arts, math, handwriting, social studies, and ESL. Mary also teaches high school level composition skills, such as essay writing, literature, civics, social studies, and test taking and study skills. She also provides introduction to Spanish, and Spanish class supprt through tenth grade.
Tutors with other specializations available for referral upon request.
Call Us To Schedule A Consultation
(925) 518-5014 Call to schedule a consultation and for tutoring and pricing information. Tutoring information is also available by email at email@example.com.
Earn a FREE TUTORING SESSION. Here's how: 1. You refer a new family for tutoring. 2. The family schedules, and pays for a month of sessions. 3. The new student attends planned sessions.
PEAK EFFORT TIMEIt's mid-year. Report cards have told you what your child will need to work on. Now it's time for a little help. Read more here.
- Reading Comprehension
- Reading Fluency
- Phonics: Various systems including Zoophonics
- Handwriting: Handwritng Without Tears, D'Nealian, others
- Math: K-7, Touch Math, Common Core,and more
- Social Studies: K-12, including History, Civics, Geography, and others
- Spanish: Beginning conversation, up through 10th grade grammar
- Study Skills: Time management, organization, etc.
- Test Taking Skills:
- Overcoming test anxiety
- Test-taking strategies of every description
- ASVAB preparation
- SAT essay skills
- English as a Second Language (ESL): beginning levels
- Writing Skills, K-12: Creative writing and essay writing
LEARNING IS A TREASURE THAT WILL FOLLOW ITS OWNER EVERYWHERE.
Connect with me on Facebook